Flickr Photostream

联络

Hi, thanks for visiting :)

Hellotvstation is the right place to find great deals, sales, promotions, freebies and product reviews etc. Feel free to share any sales with us. Simply email us at hellotvstation@gmail.com

You can click on the images on the site to view the actual image size. Click here to find out how to get to a sale location.

Follow us by subscribing to email notifications, like us on Facebook or follow us on twitter

Tuesday 23 November 2010

THEFACESHOP RD302 Nail Polish



Totally in love with short nails. Shorter nails are more attractive and classy, aren't they? I just love them!  I normally cut my nails short, so short they are just naturally round shaped. Oh, and i think short nails go really well with dark nail polishes, like dark brown, red, black or navy.



I bought my first bottle of nail polish when i'm 17. if i'm not wrong, the first bottle is an ugly red nail polish. and from then on, i have been collecting different shades of red nail polish. Yeah, still loving red nail polish after so many years :)

Red nails have never gone out of style. Short red nails are definitely stylish and red hot! Just check out the digits on trend setters Keri Russell, Nicole Richie, Christina Aguilera and Mary-Kate Olsen.

Here's a little guide to help you find the right hue for you!

  • Dark or olive skin: Wear a true red

  • Fair skin: Wear a blue-ish red - it will warm your skin tone up nicely

  • Pink-ish skin: Wear a orange/red shade

What colour are you wearing today?


I like this shade of red cause it doesn't make me look too aunty-ish and look pretty good on my skin tone. 2 coats is enough, but if you would prefer a darker shade of red, i recommend that you apply 3 coats.

Another plus point for this nail polish is its fast drying feature. I really hate how the wet nail polish restricts myself from doing anything. This nail polish gives a glossy finish that is dry to the touch in less than 1 minute! <3 <3 <3

Everything about the nail polish is good except that it doesn't stay long. The nail polish starts to chip off after 3-4 days. I think for the price though I cannot complain that much.

Red Rocksss!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment