Flickr Photostream

联络

Hi, thanks for visiting :)

Hellotvstation is the right place to find great deals, sales, promotions, freebies and product reviews etc. Feel free to share any sales with us. Simply email us at hellotvstation@gmail.com

You can click on the images on the site to view the actual image size. Click here to find out how to get to a sale location.

Follow us by subscribing to email notifications, like us on Facebook or follow us on twitter

Saturday 2 March 2013

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme



The 12 days in Hokkaido caused me dry, cracked heels and scaly feet. I'm feeling really regretful for not taking care of my feet in Hokkaido. After hearing so much about Burt's Bees product, I decided to buy myself a set of Burt's Bee hand and foot product set to save my poor feet.


The star ingredient in Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme is coconut oil. The flesh of the coconut is rich in emollient fat and, when pressed, yields a white, sweetly-scented, super-moisturizing oil, which is a solid at room temperature but easily melts on the skin.


The foot creme is a tinted gel formula that turns into an oily texture once applied to feet. It's a little greasy but it is full of oils to lock in moisture. This is what that makes the feet so soft. To prevent myself from getting a clear greasy liquid, i will normally give the tube a good shake so it doesn't separate. It also has a lovely, mild coconut scent. I love the smell of coconut and this smells delicious so I was sold!


I usually soak my feet in warm water for 20 minutes before applying the creme onto my feet.  I'll then put on a pair of thin comfortable cotton socks overnight. All the greasiness will be absorbed by morning. After only a couple of nights, the results were significant - smoother skin, cracking visably reduced.

My heels aren’t as cracked or dry as they were, and there’s a definite decline in skin scaliness around the tops of my feet and toes. I'm now able to wear flip flops without feeling self-conscious.  If you've never tried this product and is looking for a way to improve the appearance of your feet significantly, give this one a try. By the way, i use this creme on my elbows or any excessively dry patches too.

No comments:

Post a Comment